New Construction CCTY Bearing Style
If there is one thing that home improvement television shows have taught viewers, it's to start with a wish list of amenities and slowly work into reality. The same holds true when you are building a new plant. In our case, the vision for the plant was to streamline the flow of production while allocating more space to growing product lines, such as spherical plain bearings and forklift mast guides.
CCTY Bearing’s wish list for the Zhenjiang, China plant included:
- A bushing line the length of two football fields to reduce production costs and increase quality.
- Robotic machinery to further ensure exact specifications.
- Customer viewing room to watch analytical testing.
- High-grade production flow to enhance final product output and employee safety.
- Expanded inventory holding for customers.
As we close in on the construction delivery date of the 750,000 sq. ft. (70,000 sq. m.) facility, we are happy to report that in addition to getting all of the items on our wish list, we are also able to enjoy a few extras that include:
- A small, working farm with fish and chickens that keep employees engaged.
- Natural lighting that illuminates the factory floor reducing reliance on electricity.
- Water reclamation program that will save gallons of water each month.
- Gym, yoga room and massive kitchen facilities for employee’s health and well-being.
Construction is scheduled to be complete in June. Once the factory is fully functional, customers are welcome to stop in for a personalized tour.